2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Hi We are asking everyone we know to pray. I have a brother in ### who has had a few financial problems. But now he is far behind on his house payments and his house is being auctioned off on ###. He is a Christian, but a Christian who has wandered off track with his walk with God. We know he...
Replies
9
Views
48
  • Locked
I need a second job to where I can help and take care of my family, please pray for ###.
Replies
9
Views
138
  • Locked
LOVING BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST. MANY THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS FOR MY FRIEND ###. HE DID NOT TOUCH A SINGLE DROP OF ALCOHOL BUT HE IS MUCH DISTURBED. EARLY MORNING, BY 5AM HE LEFT HIS RESIDENCE, WALKING THROUGH ALL THE STREETS AND YET HE DID NOT REACH HOME. HE IS REACHABLE ON MOBILE BUT...
Replies
6
Views
38
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, if it is Your Will, restore & save my marriage & break my cruel husband's adulterous relationship. Father, protect me & my daughter from all evil & mental torture. Father, waiting with a rolling tears on my knee since ### years. I have hidden my identity. ### Amen
Replies
8
Views
48
?
  • Locked
This is probably one of the strangest prayers ever, but here goes: I have not smoked a cigarette in nearly six years. But I am still a nut when it comes to oral cravings. I am currently indulging in xylitol-sweetened lollipops, which are GOOD for your teeth. I don't ever bite them. But the...
Replies
11
Views
78
  • Locked
My Husband is addicted to chatting with other women and gaining pleasure out of it, this is spoiling the relationship between me and him. He is unwilling to take help to come out of this addiction. He says he will change but he isn't trying. He is also addicted to smoking. Please pray that he...
Replies
9
Views
56
  • Locked
I'm really going through a bad time right now. As of right now, I'm feeling really down, sad, and crying because I just don't feel like I'm never going to get out of this call center and get the job I so deserve. I'm crying now because I absolutely hate the job I'm in and even though it is...
Replies
12
Views
125
  • Locked
My husband is about to give up on life, he is ### provinces away from me and our ### boys, one is ###, one is ###, and our youngest is ### months. My husband has severe depression and is struggling with addiction; he feels guilty and worthless. Please pray that he finds peace within himself...
Replies
13
Views
75
  • Locked
I find my mother-in-law a selfish, self-serving, thoughtless, and manipulative woman. She never used to be this way. She seemed to spend a lot of time in dedication to others; she was humble and compassionate. I felt so blessed to have her as my mother-in-law. About a decade ago, a man she...
Replies
7
Views
72
  • Locked
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
9
Views
82
Back
Top Bottom