Father Waiting Since ### Years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jilian

Prayer Warrior
Heavenly Father, if it is Your Will, restore & save my marriage & break my cruel husband's adulterous relationship. Father, protect me & my daughter from all evil & mental torture. Father, waiting with a rolling tears on my knee since ### years. I have hidden my identity. ### Amen
 
Father God give your child relief and heal their heart. I pray that you intervene in their marriage, I pray that you show them exactly what they are to do in this situation. I pray for discernment, wisdom, and understanding. Lord I pray for your love to touch their heart and heal the damage that has caused a broken spirit. Send your angels to them and surround them with your love peace and joy like never before. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been single for most of my life and lately have stepped back into the dating pool. Dating is so different than it was years ago. I’m talking to and meeting lots of men who profess to be Christians but are nominal Christians at best. It is genuinely disheartening as a Christian woman who...
Replies
7
Views
393
Prayers for a manipulative household seeking divine protection from all the hurt and confusion they have caused through 12 years of my marriage and in my family to turn around for my good, Prayer emotional strength, wisdom to set boundaries, and God to continue to expose every evil intention...
Replies
7
Views
232
Lord I have been patiently and maybe not so patiently waiting on you to lift my husband's heart, show him the truth, bring to light all the evil brought into our marriage by his daughter and his sister... and bring him home. I am still struggling emotionally, financially, and now physically...
Replies
9
Views
415
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,730
Messages
16,780,182
Members
648,277
Latest member
Veirdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom