Praying For The Man I Married, To Return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HollyLuya

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Lord, I am afraid I don't know how to pray. I speak to you every night and it's almost as if you can't hear me, for things just seem to get worse instead of better. The man I married is not whom I look at today. My heart aches. I am so much in pain. Every day and night, I am crying and begging for him to return. He has met an older woman, old enough to be his mother. There are nights when he doesn't come home, like tonight. I can't understand. I feel so much pain when I think about him holding her instead of me. Always wondering what is wrong with me, who am I anymore. I just want my husband back that I'm married in ###. My husband who loved me unconditionally. The one who cared about his family and got involved. The man I see today, is not the man I married. The man he is today is evil. He tells me that he wants to enjoy other women sexually. He doesn't know if he may have ever loved me. He doesn't want to touch me, he doesn't want to sleep with me, he doesn't even want to acknowledge that I'm sitting beside him. And when he witnesses my pain he puts me down and tells me I'm a pity party and a big baby. He even requests that I leave this (His) home immediately, knowing I have nowhere to go. He is heartless.

This is not my husband, nor the man I married. I know he is in there somewhere and I have to find him. I pray that all these other women, that are with my husband when I'm not, will care more about breaking a family up, so they will leave my husband alone. I pray my husband comes back to me to love me the way he did when we were wed. I pray that he will acknowledge me when home. Oh dear God, it hurts so much. I want to feel his touch again, his kiss, his hugs, his love. Why does she get to feel this instead of me, when I am deserving. Why does he give her what I beg for. Please let him have trust in me and be faithful, believe in me, be honest and everything he was when he spoke, "I do." Dear heavenly father, I pray to you, Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
MY HEART IS BROKEN FOR YOU. I AM PRAYING VERY HARD THAT GOD WILL HEAL YOUR MARRIAGE. I PRAY YOUR HUSBAND WILL STOP CHEATING ON YOU AND MENTALLY ABUSING YOU. I ALSO PRAY THAT IF IT IS NOT GOD'S WILL, THAT YOU WILL HAVE THE WISDOM AND STRENGTH TO GET OUT OF THE MARRIAGE -- AGAIN, I PRAY ABOVE ALL ELSE THAT IT WILL NOT COME TO THAT. YOU DESERVE LOVE AND RESPECT AND TO BE CHERISHED, NOT TREATED LIKE GARBAGE. I PRAY FOR YOU IN THE HOLY NAME OF JESUS OF NAZARETH. AMEN AND AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I think I may have gotten married in ###. I was in ### and ate Curry's, different foods, even the man's favorite food, then ate tribal food from my father's tribe. Then his family gave me jewelry. I'm needing urgent prayers. I was told by his friend that I'm his wife. Please...
Replies
7
Views
161
I apologize in advance for how long this is going to be, but I feel like I'm desperately needing to get this out....I'm in need of every prayer I can get right now...I think I've gotten to the point where my heart has hardened because of the thoughts I've been having for a long time and some...
Replies
6
Views
233
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 1:9 : But if ye turn unto me, and keep my commandments, and do them; though there were of you cast out unto the uttermost part of the heaven, yet will I gather them from thence, and will bring them unto the place that I have chosen...
Replies
8
Views
330
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,721
Messages
16,780,113
Members
648,266
Latest member
Scoetsonmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom