Please pray for ###. I need urgent relief. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

samjm

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for ###. ### need urgent relief. ### heavy and burdened.
 
God I pray that you release the heavy burden ### is experiencing. I pray for peace, joy, and your love into their life right now in Jesus name Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord. I'm seeking your help. I need urgent money of Rs. ### . I feel I'm the one who is least blessed in this situation. Please help lord
Replies
8
Views
145
PLEASE MY CAR IS STILL SNOWED IN PARTIALLY EVEN THOUGH THE SUPERINTENDENT & HIS WIFE HELPED ME CLEAN IT OFF & SHOVEL AROUND IT THIS WEEK MY SUPERINTENDENT HAS OFFERED TO GO TO THE STORE FOR ME & HELP ME BECAUSE I AM VERY AFRAID TO EVEN ATTEMPT TO DRIVE RIGHT NOW TODAY I WARMED UP MY CAR...
Replies
6
Views
323
I am in urgent need of healing in Jesus name, please pray for ###
Replies
9
Views
309
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,721
Messages
16,780,107
Members
648,264
Latest member
Kiyreanmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom