O Lord Jesus Christ!!! Please give an ear to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShareeManish

Servant of All
O Lord Jesus Christ!!! Please give an ear to my prayer. I pray to you for my husband's job stability in current organisation (###). I command spirit of failure at the edge of breakthrough to die in the name of Jesus. Gates of employment whatever is holding you from real manifestation in my life, by the unchallengeable power of God, crash and open in the name of Jesus. May divine harvest fall and fill our life in Jesus name. Power and anointing to get the job stability fall upon me in Jesus mighty name. O Lord my Father, speak mercy and favor to my husband's job situation in Jesus name. Lord roll-away every barrier to my husband's job in Jesus name. O Lord in Heaven, I plead the Blood of Jesus upon my husband's job situation and ask for favor to come upon him during the interview in the Name of Jesus. Amen. I reject the spirit of the tail in my husband's employment and I claim the spirit of the head in the Name of Jesus. I claim the power to overcome and to excel among all the job competitors in the Name of Jesus..Please pray and bless my husband for having a stability in his job in the current organisation....
 
For The Lord Jesus has said where two are three are gathered in his name there he is in our midst. I come into agreement with your prayer in the name Of Jesus. And God will supply every need of yours according to his riches and glory in Christ Jesus. (Phillippians 4:19) He will never leave nor forsake thee I have prayed for you in Jesus name Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yes, O Lord Jesus lead me to those FEW who have FORSAKEN ALL for You. Those who have left ALL for You. Those are the ONLY ONES that I desire to have fellowship with. Those who choose to live as Acts 2:42-47, and Acts 4:32-37. ALL others I have NO desire to have anything to do with. Just Your...
Replies
7
Views
151
Dear God thank you for your help. I just woke up from a dream that gives me hope that I will believe in my self because I am a good project manager and I know how to estimate projects and proposals and I will not bid a Job that is not profitable. That's what I get paid for. I May not be able to...
Replies
9
Views
227
Dear God please help me handle my projects and proposals at work. Please help me take care of my family and my employer. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. Please help me be a better employee and a better husband and a better dad...
Replies
7
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,721
Messages
16,780,113
Members
648,266
Latest member
Scoetsonmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom