Tuition Fee Reduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Engochu

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray to let the good Lord bless my ### to receive a reduction of the tuition which she has requested to proceed with her education. God bless you and many thanks.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am urgently needing financial help for university tuition fees. I have managed to raise over £### but the university because of the balance of approximately £### said I cannot continue with studies. I have been withdrawn. I am in year ### social work degree and have been doing. Lord please you...
Replies
10
Views
227
I suddenly can't pay my tuition or visa fee and have lost all faith. I need to pack up and leave everyone I love behind if I can't do this. Please pray for ###.
Replies
8
Views
249
Lord have mercy on me. I would need to work and raise money for my tuition fees. Lord Jesus, open employment paths to help me fund my Master of nursing science studies. I don't have anyone to look up to except you Lord Jesus. You've brought me this far, l only depend on you.🙏🏾🙌🏾
Replies
8
Views
398
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,721
Messages
16,780,107
Members
648,264
Latest member
Kiyreanmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom