2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father God Father of our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ. I thank you Dear Lord. Please be with us. Each and everyone here on this board and everyone else who calls upon your name and answer our prayer according to your will. I love you and forgive me of my sins. I ask all of this...
Replies
8
Views
54
  • Locked
URGENT! Please pray for my daughter ### by name. She is highly addicted to drugs, has left her children, and is headed to total destruction. Please pray warriors agree with me on the following: Isaiah 53:5 by His stripes we are healed Thank you, A worried father
Replies
13
Views
94
  • Locked
Dear God, Please help my husband to be faithful and loyal and not to fall for the temptations of the devil. It seems when things are going so well between us, he fills my husband's heart and head with doubt and somehow throws some female in his path. Help my husband to remember the reason he...
Replies
7
Views
62
  • Locked
Lord, please help me bring back my job please make way this coming Friday (###,###) I comeback at my work. I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
69
  • Locked
Lord please help my ### to be fair and honest with me in Jesus name I pray. Amen
Replies
11
Views
85
  • Locked
Lord, please help me as I deal with a difficult supervisor.
Replies
13
Views
67
  • Locked
lord god please help me and give strength please solve my problem make my love to win please father please do a miracle in my life and fill me and ### with your holy spirit... Father everything is possible with you in this world now i am my problem in your hand i am unable to solve but every...
Replies
10
Views
71
  • Locked
Hello everyone, I am asking everyone to pray for my father. He is ### and he was burnt on ### of his body. They did skin grafts Monday to save his life. So now doctors are waiting to see if the skin attaches and heals. So everyone can you pray that his burns heal, no infection and survives...
Replies
17
Views
90
  • Locked
Pls. Help me right now Im in a midst of confusion. I wanted to set myself free to remember the first LOVE that I have! but I have in me those things that I HATE to do but I'm doing it! I know that it's WRONG but I just can't help myself out in the darkness I'm in!!! I hate myself that, when I...
Replies
14
Views
115
  • Locked
God, I (###) pray for the return of my family and marriage to ### and to be reunited as a family with our sons by Christmas time. God, I need you and your help to reunite my family, amen.
Replies
13
Views
77
Back
Top Bottom