My ### Was Burned In A Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Heavenly Father, please hear this request and grant it according to Your perfect will. I pray this in the name of Your holy son Jesus. Amen.
 
I am praying very hard for your ###. I also pray for God's holy angels to surround you, your ###, and your family and other loved ones to comfort you and protect you and strengthen you. Amen and amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for protections for this area, there is a big wildfire rolling through it, we are a very dry area and had a dry winter and fire season is horrible! ### may have lost his house, as well as several other people in my church. ### in her nursing home had to be moved and the fire is now...
Replies
13
Views
390
My daughter's home had a tree fall on it in a storm over a year ago & it caught fire. Thankfully she just drove up to her home & was not in it. She's God loving. She still isn't in her home everyone from contractors & especially the people who supposedly helped with smoke issues are stealing &...
Replies
12
Views
161
I want to pray an intense prayer to the heavenly father and the mighty name of Jesus Christ for my block ### my name is actually on the street that we own the whole street and I am calling it the next ### Pentecostal revival to fall on this block I'm asking the Lord to remove anybody that's a...
Replies
10
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,990
Messages
16,805,693
Members
650,449
Latest member
Cialake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom