Urgent Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinaysravs

Humble Prayer Partner
lord god please help me and give strength please solve my problem make my love to win please father please do a miracle in my life and fill me and ### with your holy spirit... Father everything is possible with you in this world now i am my problem in your hand i am unable to solve but every thing is possible with you father save me..... please father... please solve my problem please change our parents mind to accept us and please do a miracle in my life....... please love you and praise you.... father in jesus name i pray... amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Heavenly Father, please hear this request and grant it according to Your perfect will. I pray this in the name of Your holy son Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before Your throne of grace with humility, knowing that I have no strength or sufficiency in myself. My hope is not in money, people, or circumstances, but in You alone. You are the God of all grace, the Owner of heaven and earth, and nothing is impossible for You...
Replies
10
Views
195
I would like to ask for your continued prayers for my mom, ###, who is fighting stage ### cancer. Please pray for God's healing and mercy over her. May He remove her pain, give her strength every day, and help her continue to live as normally as possible. I pray that God will bless her with a...
Replies
12
Views
220
Please read this entire post. There's alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. She was recently diagnosed with a ### and ###, which could be ### and ###, but is most likely ###. There is no treatment. Only medication to make her comfortable. God is the...
Replies
12
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,973
Messages
16,805,529
Members
650,442
Latest member
Pnduymir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom