Alisha Kirshman
Servant of All
Please read this entire post. There's alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. She was recently diagnosed with a ### and ###, which could be ### and ###, but is most likely ###. There is no treatment. Only medication to make her comfortable. God is the only one that can help her now. She is having all kinds of problems and complications. Please pray that God will take away and ease any ### or ### she is in. Please pray that God will help her eat normal food and start drinking water again. Please pray that God will help her to start having regular ###. Please pray that God will help me and guide my hand when giving her all of her medications and treatments amd that she won't fight me. Please pray that I don't hurt her while giving all of these meds and treatments. Please pray that God will give ### and I the strength and the will to fight this. And again please pray that God will heal her completely and give her a full recovery. There are more things I don't have time to write out right now, so please pray for those things as well. Please pray that God will hear and answer all of my desperate cries and pleas and prayers. Thankyou. In Jesus name I ask of all these things and in Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have.