2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Lord Jesus, I feel myself alone. Lord, I repent of my sins and I want to change my life. I do not just want to sin less but I also want to get closer to You O God. Please send Your angels to comfort and relief my worries, loneliness and sadness. Lord, I wish with my heart that angels would come...
Replies
10
Views
328
  • Locked
Please pray that God rescues me from this dark lonely place I am in. Pray that I overcome my financial challenges. That I get transportation, a washing machine and my gate go back up. I am scared and often think about suicide when the problems overwhelm me. I want to pray for my two children and...
Replies
8
Views
94
  • Locked
Lord please help me bring back my job. Please enlighten the management ### to consider my hard work. I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
7
Views
75
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I just want to thank You because today You have answered my prayer. :) I posted that prayer request in this site. You truly won't allow us to go through anything that we can't get through. Please bless all those who prayed for me. I pray that you also answer their prayers. I know that...
Replies
6
Views
86
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for Mr ### feeling low in a gulf of despair since recent bereavement, he needs to be comforted and led by the Lord. May I be able to share inspiring uplifting words of comfort with ###, so that his faith is strengthened and he comes out of this nervous depression phase...
Replies
7
Views
151
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I have been making my car payment every month, but there is a past due balance and I don't have it. If it's your will, Lord please help so that I won't lose my car. I'm praying that they will let me defer the payments or set up a payment plan.
Replies
7
Views
101
  • Locked
Heavenly Father I Need You! Help me with my relationship please. I know I always say I'm a stop worrying but it's easier said than done. I need advice to make my relationship BETTER, I'm inviting you to my relationship. I Pray in Jesus name that ### gets closer to you and starts making better...
Replies
9
Views
146
  • Locked
Friend had items stolen of expensive nature from his house after his mother's death, who he cared for. He needed to sell these items in order to keep car on road with his COPD. Asking God to move on the heart of this already very wealthy criminal relative named ### and for my friend to be...
Replies
4
Views
82
  • Locked
Father please approve the mortgage purchase swiftly. Please remove all/any obstacles with your mighty hands.
Replies
5
Views
82
  • Locked
Please agree with me for favor with creditors and lawyers today as I make calls regarding overdue medical bills.
Replies
6
Views
105
Back
Top Bottom