2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Lord please help me bring my job back. please Lord I'm really lost and don't know what to do please help me bring back my job I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
78
  • Locked
I have an unspoken prayer request. Please just pray that everything goes well for me. Thank you and Amen. :)
Replies
5
Views
92
  • Locked
I need prayer for my financial situation, please. I'm waiting on a small check to come in that will keep my car from being repossessed, I'm just praying it does not get repossessed before this money comes in. I don't know how I will get to and from work and school if this happens, please pray...
Replies
5
Views
56
  • Locked
I have filed a leave of absence on the 28-31 for holidays. I want to spend holidays with my family and love ones. All throughout the year I've been so much loyal towards my work. I don't want to be absent not unless I'm really sick and can't go to work. But this time, I want a break for my...
Replies
5
Views
120
  • Locked
Lord, I could really use a financial miracle now.
Replies
7
Views
63
  • Locked
Friend ### has COPD and has stopped sleeping esp at night and seems unaware of how serious this is. Asking God in the name of Jesus to raise his awareness and bring healthy people into his life and for salvation to be ###'s. thank you
Replies
9
Views
74
  • Locked
I ask for God's divine intervention. I ask for God's help in the marriage of ### and David. They have triplet daughters. They are arguing and have many financial difficulties. ### is unable to find and keep a job. ### is immature. They are considering divorce. I ask God to please save their...
Replies
10
Views
177
  • Locked
In Jesus mighty name .. Pray for our church meeting on Saturday, At 6 pm in ### .. Pray for Holy Spirit outpouring .. Pray for God's presence to be felt strongly .. Pray for special anointing, prophetic and apostolic anointing in the words .. Pray for people to come easily without...
Replies
7
Views
58
  • Locked
Yahweh! I come before you humble and prostrate, I ask for your divine power once more in my ###'s life. He is going for a biopsy on a "growth" on or near his thyroid gland. My ### does not yet believe in you and in Jesus Name he will not leave this earth until he does, Satan CANNOT have him!! My...
Replies
5
Views
57
  • Locked
Thank u father for all u have done 4 me and all u have yet 2 do... Praying for those who need u and those who are lost without u....May u comfort them in their time of need amen!!!!
Replies
8
Views
53
Back
Top Bottom