Please Pray For ### !

Status
Not open for further replies.

russellcues

Prayer Warrior
Yahweh! I come before you humble and prostrate, I ask for your divine power once more in my ###'s life. He is going for a biopsy on a "growth" on or near his thyroid gland. My ### does not yet believe in you and in Jesus Name he will not leave this earth until he does, Satan CANNOT have him!! My ### has survived bladder cancer and has seen a miracle. He had a kidney stone that was totally blocking that kidney from working, he could have died the doctors said, but I prayed in earnest for God's hand and when they x-rayed him just before the planned surgery... There was no stone!!! The x-ray showing the blockage by the stone was only hours old and there was no way even if it broke apart he could have passed it.

I ask that you who believe will join me in pray that this growth is nothing and that my ### will see the light of salvation and be able to feel God's love today. God has spared him once and I ask that he touch my ### even now before the biopsy is done that there is no cancer...In Jesus name I claim victory!!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
May God be with him and we are with you, and God will surely answer your prayer... in His will and plans... in Jesus name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my cat, who is going through a very difficult medical situation. He has a ureteral stone that is causing an obstruction and affecting his kidney. We are doing everything we can medically, but I am very afraid of losing him. I am asking God for a miracle. Please pray that the...
Replies
12
Views
152
Lump gallstones and kidney stones, to dissolve and be gone also toothache to be healed on my right molar,
Replies
12
Views
134
My father is in critical condition ICU. He has jaundice high. Doctors are saying. Jaundice hitting head that's why he was unconscious. He has kidney damage, liver damage one doctor says cancer as well. Sugar low. Any so many disease together Please pray for 100% healing and recovery and good...
Replies
9
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,990
Messages
16,805,693
Members
650,449
Latest member
Cialake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom