Friend ### Cant Sleep Much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesusadvocates

Disciple of Prayer
Friend ### has COPD and has stopped sleeping esp at night and seems unaware of how serious this is. Asking God in the name of Jesus to raise his awareness and bring healthy people into his life and for salvation to be ###'s. thank you
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus as I lay me down to sleep I pray to you Lord my soul you’ll keep. Thank you Lord for not letting me die! May I continue to stand in awe, communing with my heart upon my bed, and still being lead instead. I offer the sacrifices of peace and love as I put my trust thee. Make me to sleep...
Replies
10
Views
617
  • Article Article
Lord Jesus as I lay me down to sleep; I pray to you my soul you’ll keep. And if I die before I wake; I pray to you my soul you’ll take. May I continue to stand in awe, communing with my heart upon my mind, being lead within with dignity and pride. I offer the sacrifices of peace of mind! As I...
Replies
2
Views
488
im suffering from severe anxiety. can't sleep. please i need the Lord to help me. not feeling well please pray I can sleep and my ### and all can have healing in your sleep form the Lord. if feel so tense and lonely. i pray for God to send me a husband from the Lord God Almighty. please let...
Replies
9
Views
418
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,990
Messages
16,805,693
Members
650,449
Latest member
Cialake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom