Me & Myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavenly Father, please hear this request and grant it according to Your perfect will. I pray this in the name of Your holy son Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been in a tough season and I just want the will of God and all that he desires of me to be manifested. It feels like there is a blockage and I don't hear and see God the way I used to. My dreams seem less and I feel stagnant. I just want God. I want to be free from anything that I am...
Replies
11
Views
346
Some reason the other one clicked to post it & I didn't mean to. In order to love my neighbour as I myself, I need to love myself first, but how do i love myself & how do i know if I already do? How do i even know that I love God? Is it the action rather than the feeling for both cases? Is...
Replies
10
Views
209
I need prayer and help. I feel deep hopelessness and despair. My identity has been under attack and I feel I have lost a great part of myself that I will never get back. I have deep resentment and unforgiveness towards myself because of this. I kept making the wrong choices over and over again...
Replies
11
Views
374
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,973
Messages
16,805,529
Members
650,442
Latest member
Pnduymir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom