Me & Myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

jastien

Disciple of Prayer
Pls. Help me right now Im in a midst of confusion. I wanted to set myself free to remember the first LOVE that I have!​

but I have in me those things that I HATE to do but I'm doing it! I know that it's WRONG but I just can't help myself out in the darkness I'm in!!!

I hate myself that, when I pray it doesn't feel a thing to me or does my prayer reach HIM...

Pls. help me to know and WIN me back to HIM... Pls. Help me I'm in desperation right NOW make a new thing in me LORD!!!!!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God 1 John 4:2,3
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been in a tough season and I just want the will of God and all that he desires of me to be manifested. It feels like there is a blockage and I don't hear and see God the way I used to. My dreams seem less and I feel stagnant. I just want God. I want to be free from anything that I am...
Replies
11
Views
347
Some reason the other one clicked to post it & I didn't mean to. In order to love my neighbour as I myself, I need to love myself first, but how do i love myself & how do i know if I already do? How do i even know that I love God? Is it the action rather than the feeling for both cases? Is...
Replies
10
Views
209
I need prayer and help. I feel deep hopelessness and despair. My identity has been under attack and I feel I have lost a great part of myself that I will never get back. I have deep resentment and unforgiveness towards myself because of this. I kept making the wrong choices over and over again...
Replies
11
Views
375
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,009
Messages
16,805,828
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom