God, I (###) pray for the return of my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin12

Humble Servant of All
God, I (###) pray for the return of my family and marriage to ### and to be reunited as a family with our sons by Christmas time. God, I need you and your help to reunite my family, amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yesterday the bunch of back and front gate keys were found. This morning the keys were gone with the backdoor gate open. Please pray that God will work in the heart of the person who took the keys and.bring them back or if it has been misplaced that we will find it.
Replies
11
Views
149
Dear Lord, in this moment of deep pain, I come to you with a broken heart. I ask for healing and restoration in my marriage. I pray that my husband will not walk out on his family for over ### years and begin a separation. He ended an affair last year, but it restarted. He is taking this weekend...
Replies
7
Views
158
Please pray for me and my partner to get back together stronger and healthier. We recently split due to an unhealthy relationship. I ask the Lord to let me get closer to him and for him to restore my beautiful relationship.
Replies
13
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,849
Members
650,461
Latest member
Ardareawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom