2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I am a mother with 3 daughters and a son, I am going thru alot with my son ### being in jail since February 12, 2013. Imagine a many mothers like me going thru what I'm going thru is the hardest fear we have of not seeing our sons. ###, has 2 children and their ages are 9 yr old son and also a 9...
Replies
6
Views
117
  • Locked
Please Pray for my family, my daughter is a single mom to 2 boys and is down on her luck right now. She is working and trying as hard as she can and has moved from a 2 bedroom house into a 1 bedroom apartment to try to get back on track and she has no car right now and has to depend on others to...
Replies
7
Views
161
  • Locked
We am the head not the tail (Deut.28:13) we shall decree a thing and it shall be established in our life (Job22:28) We know you favor us because our enemies do not triumph over us (Ps.41:11) Angels be released to war against any spirit in the heavens assigned to block our prayers from being...
Replies
7
Views
87
  • Locked
Dear, LORD JESUS, I HUMBLE MYSELF BEFORE YOU'R THRONE OF GRACE. I COME BROKEN AND NEED YOU'R FORGIVENESS. I TURN FROM MY SINS. I PUT YOU FIRST PLACE. LORD JESUS I HUMBLE MYSELF BROKEN AND I REDEDICATED MY LIFE TO YOU LORD JESUS !!!! (Note: No redaction was needed as there was no sensitive...
Replies
5
Views
91
  • Locked
I am doing a job I am very unhappy at. The stress level is enormous and it has taken away my joy for life. Even this Christmas season I am struggling to find any resemblance of the person I had grown into. I don't know if I have the strength to work in a job where I am blamed for every mistake...
Replies
6
Views
32
  • Locked
My sister-in-law is ### years old. She is still single. We are trying hard to get a better bridegroom for her. But he is not yet come. We are waiting for sunshine in her life. God bless her. Good days yet to come in her life. God please understand her feelings and worries. Do some miracle in her...
Replies
6
Views
50
  • Locked
Abba, I love You, I love You Father, forgive me for being upset and running out of patience earlier this day, Father, there are still so many things that I don't know but thank You Lord for this peace and for knowing that You Will deliver this miracle soon! Abba, I pray that You do lift up ###...
Replies
5
Views
96
  • Locked
Dear LORD JESUS, I humbled myself broken before your throne of a Grace. Please me forgive of my sins, past failures, & my mistakes. I am not perfect LORD JESUS YOU the are Only One Who Lived A Perfect Life On Earth. Thank You for the Cross and on the Third Day You Rose From the Tomb. LORD JESUS...
Replies
5
Views
48
  • Locked
Please pray for clarity in ###'s heart regarding what is his true desire regarding relationship. He says he is confused about what is best for him. Lord, I rebuke the spirit of confusion, fear of unknown and committing, IJN that keep him stuck emotionally. Amen
Replies
5
Views
81
  • Locked
Almighty Father, you have given us the power and the authority over enemy and over every dark forces here on earth. You decreed that whatever we bound here on earth will be bound in heaven. I lift up my friend ### to you because of constant unexplained tiredness and fatigue which I believe is...
Replies
5
Views
322
Back
Top Bottom