Please Pray for my family, my daughter is a ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel0213901

Disciple of Prayer
Please Pray for my family, my daughter is a single mom to 2 boys and is down on her luck right now. She is working and trying as hard as she can and has moved from a 2 bedroom house into a 1 bedroom apartment to try to get back on track and she has no car right now and has to depend on others to carry her to work & bring her home and is not hardly making it at all and her dad and I are in no shape to help her financially and I so wish that we could. She so needs some of God's Blessings bestowed upon her. She is having trouble with her youngest son and it is causing a lot of heart ache and financial problems for her and I just want to turn him over to God and I know that HE can get him back on track. In the past she has not really tried but now she is really trying her hardest and May God please pour out his Blessings on her. We all need God's Blessings and I just Pray that you all will be Praying for us and I thank you.
 
Lord, be there for her daughter and her grandchildren. Let the daughter get any help she needs and allow her to be financially stable, let her be able to get a car of her own. Help the daughter with her youngest child and allow things to be good for the child. Show the daughter you are going to be there every step of the way and are listening. Send them all your love, peace, comfort and strength. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for prying for my daughter's class. She still hasn't been changed. I've just got a trust to score knows what they're doing. But also, I'm very concerned for my daughter and she's being into something that I don't agree with. But her dad said just a programme and I see there is a lot...
Replies
13
Views
308
My daughter has just had acl surgery and will have to sit out of soccer for almost for a year. Soccer is her life her friends. Please pray for her comfort, companionship, and growth as she walks through this her sophomore year. Please pray she can find a good solid group of friends this year in...
Replies
10
Views
366
I have recently posted here and asked for prayers for my daughter that is in her first year of medical school. She is in her 3 rd week and had been feeling very overwhelmed, stressed and she told me she felt behind everyone. She and I pray for her to stay calm, have peace, and stay focused so...
Replies
9
Views
349
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,743
Messages
16,802,882
Members
650,244
Latest member
Valnariamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom