Difficulty With Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnD212

Humble Prayer Partner
I am doing a job I am very unhappy at. The stress level is enormous and it has taken away my joy for life. Even this Christmas season I am struggling to find any resemblance of the person I had grown into. I don't know if I have the strength to work in a job where I am blamed for every mistake and dumped on daily. Life has to be more than this. I pray to God each day and in recent years I have shown a great deal of strength but honestly, I'm not sure I can keep pushing upstream. I grow very tired and need some guidance out of this despair.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 42:1-2 – Then Job replied to the LORD: “I know that you can do all things; no purpose of yours can be thwarted.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 42:2, Job speaks directly to God, recognizing God’s unlimited power and...
Replies
10
Views
160
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over the prescription act. I pray earnestly that it gives way to me. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for glory glory glory. I pray for blessings blessings blessings. I pray for miracles miracles miracles. I'd like to pray against principalities and...
Replies
7
Views
147
Man of God I'm from ### I'm been suffering from prostate problem and urine dèsies I want to pray for me for total healing in Jesus name secondly also pray for my family protection through our journey this year Thank your ###
Replies
11
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,741
Messages
16,802,867
Members
650,240
Latest member
Zdaraedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom