2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Father, Please open the lines of communication between us. Please Lord let me hear from ### soon. I miss ###. Please Lord God unite ### and I in a loving relationship. Thank You Father. I love You God. You are truly wonderful. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
72
  • Locked
Lord please hear me. Please turn to me and have mercy. I know I'm a sinner and I am not worthy to ask, but please bless my children and me; please complete my family. Please let ### visit us. Please have him contact me. Please Lord don't let there be another woman or any distractions. Please...
Replies
5
Views
39
  • Locked
Something is tormenting my left foot. I request prayer for this thing to loose my foot in Jesus name.
Replies
7
Views
51
  • Locked
Pray for the safe return of our families' cat.
Replies
6
Views
34
  • Locked
Heavenly father break my cruel husband's adulterous relationship. Father convict my husband to confess his sin of adultery. Father as per Your promise give him a heart of flesh. Nothing is impossible for You. Restore my marriage with love, peace, joy & happiness. Send Your angels to protect me &...
Replies
8
Views
69
  • Locked
My feet has bruise on it. From walking too much.
Replies
7
Views
45
  • Locked
My feet has bruise on it.
Replies
7
Views
53
  • Locked
PLease pray for the Lord's comfort and mercy in my life. Bind and cast out all evil from my home with a fiery hedge of protection.
Replies
8
Views
63
  • Locked
And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
Replies
6
Views
37
  • Locked
Lord Jesus, please let me hear your voice today, I pray amen!
Replies
6
Views
86
Back
Top Bottom