2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Me and my husband both have to go take our finals next week and we live quite a while away from the college and the weather channels have been saying that it is supposed to snow soon, please pray that the weather holds off and that the college doesn't close because we have a deadline to take it...
Replies
13
Views
89
  • Locked
my fiance won't talk or pray with me. I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
63
  • Locked
My name is ###. Yesterday I joined for 4 wheeler driving classes. I will be learning driving. Please pray I need God's wisdom and knowledge and God's protection while I learn driving. I have an exam on Sunday. Please pray for me to get clear in theory exam.
Replies
10
Views
76
  • Locked
Please pray for my health ..have high blood pressure and diabetes and am not feeling well this evening ..Have no insurance at this time
Replies
13
Views
74
  • Locked
### wants to walk again WITHOUT her walker! Will you * PrayAmerica?/!
Replies
12
Views
281
  • Locked
Dear God, Please I God help me to find Job Here where I live soon please I am afraid, God please. Help me God, to find this Job that is in the desires of my heart, please don't let unemployment be an obstacle in my private life, please don't let my necessity be an opportunity for people to...
Replies
11
Views
154
  • Locked
Lord please help me bring back my job. Please make way for me start back to work this coming Friday ###,###. I thank you for granting what I asked for. Glory to you God I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
70
  • Locked
This request is about my job; I want to change my job. Actually, which company I am working at is really good, but here the salary and growth are very low. I have been working in this company for the last 3 years. My post is assistant manager, but the salary is very low. Me and ### are planning...
Replies
8
Views
52
  • Locked
My friend ### she is working in my company but her profile is off role and she is waiting for on roll job means she is working for behalf of company now she wants to work for direct company..and her salary is too less she is feeling very bad sometimes..she always says no one helping...
Replies
7
Views
44
  • Locked
This request is about my friend ### whom am going to marry in the month of December..29th july,13.. his mother expired because of heart stock..its really unbelievable..am feeling bad don't no how ### and his family feeling..please pray for him and family..and pray for our marriage should...
Replies
7
Views
43
Back
Top Bottom