Protection During My ### Classes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Britty

Humble Prayer Warrior
My name is ###. Yesterday I joined for 4 wheeler driving classes. I will be learning driving. Please pray I need God's wisdom and knowledge and God's protection while I learn driving. I have an exam on Sunday. Please pray for me to get clear in theory exam.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A lot going on. But I pray God gives me strength to pass all my remaining exams and classes.
Replies
6
Views
206
Please help me to pass my classes, I have tried and tried but I feel like I’ve been behind and it’s impossible to catch up alone, so God help me to succeed and thrive in the career I want to go into.
Replies
8
Views
175
Please pray that I will get great ideas and execute them in my classes with my pupils/students (high school) today. In the moment I feel uninspired and stuck...
Replies
12
Views
373
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,775
Messages
16,803,484
Members
650,290
Latest member
Chuytar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom