2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I have a very important state nursing board tomorrow that I have already failed once because of the major stress I'm under from this test, health problems, and family issues. I know that the Lord is with me and I have faith that I will pass it so please pray with me and thank you so much. God is...
Replies
10
Views
67
  • Locked
my wife has been denied twice for early retirement. Though she has been approved for Social Security Disability, and several independent doctors have verified that she cannot go back to work, the NYCERS doctors continue to come to the conclusion that she is able to go back to work. She was...
Replies
10
Views
154
  • Locked
Please join me in prayer for ### and for ###, for health and clear guidance in the coming days... Thank you all!
Replies
8
Views
137
  • Locked
pray for ### as he is in prison. pray a hedge of protection around him. pray that he will be cover by the blood of Jesus from all danger seen and unseen. tonight we lift their marriage before you Lord, your word declares that who you join together let no man put asunder, so every dark spell that...
Replies
9
Views
60
  • Locked
Tomorrow I go to the food allergist doctor and this will determine if I'm eligible to join the Marine Corps. Please pray for me that God will get me into the Marines. This is my dream, my desire, my everything. Whatever I gotta do to be a Marine I'm gonna take it. Please pray for me also my...
Replies
7
Views
82
  • Locked
Please I really need and appreciate your fervent prayers! I have put the phone down after being stricken by disappointment and am upset in the grip of emotional shock. I thought I had heard direction from God, and am now very confused. May He comfort me. Would you please uplift me in your...
Replies
7
Views
120
  • Locked
a good nights sleep for everyone and to wake up refreshed tomorrow I'm really tired in Jesus Christ's name I pray
Replies
7
Views
144
  • Locked
Please pray he is guided during this sleepless night to make the right decision towards marriage commitment, a decision I have been praying and waiting for, for such a long time...! Please, Father God, Have Mercy!! Hear my night's prayer!
Replies
6
Views
97
  • Locked
Please pray for sleep restoration: I cannot sleep, my eyes remain wide open, staring at the ceiling all night; please pray I can relax and fall asleep easily! May God help!
Replies
9
Views
102
  • Locked
I'm having a bad night and my fiancé is calling my feelings drama. I'm surprised and upset. I cried so much in church. I'm sorry to say so much, I just need prayer.
Replies
10
Views
180
Back
Top Bottom