Tomorrow I go to the ### doctor and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

marinecorpboy

Humble Prayer Warrior
Tomorrow I go to the food allergist doctor and this will determine if I'm eligible to join the Marine Corps. Please pray for me that God will get me into the Marines. This is my dream, my desire, my everything. Whatever I gotta do to be a Marine I'm gonna take it. Please pray for me also my hearing isn't so good and I hope everything medical will be fine that I can join and be a United States Marine. Thank you everyone whos prayed for me (:
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mother has a doctor appt tomorrow. Please pray for good news with her lab work and no concerns. Please pray that her kidney function has increased. Please, please, please, please pray that tomorrow’s visit is all positive!
Replies
6
Views
336
Please can you pray for me to have a calm and kind and compassionate visit at ### tomorrow and for everything to be oh-kay and normal with my physical health. I am extremely anxious and would soo appreciate all of your prayers to Daddy-God in Jesus's Name Amen. Thank-You Everyone Soo Much I am...
Replies
11
Views
420
Jesus please let my son go to sleep soon and please let his doctor appointment go well today. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,804
Messages
16,803,712
Members
650,312
Latest member
Thriarlirwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom