2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Lord I come before You, desiring to provide thanks. Father, I have so much to be thankful for, things unseen and seen, that You have done in my life. Lord, mostly I am thankful for the relationship that I have with You. Lord, You initiated this relationship, by what Your Son endeavored to...
Replies
4
Views
51
  • Locked
Father, I come to You in the name of Jesus. With the help of the Holy Spirit and by Your grace, I join with the heavenly host making a joyful noise to You and serving You with true happiness! I come into Your Holy presence with singing and praise! Lord, I know that You are the one and only true...
Replies
2
Views
64
  • Locked
My husband is moving out and I'm ### weeks pregnant. I feel he is overwhelmed with financial worries and that has brought on a lot of irrational thoughts, fears and anxieties. Please pray for him to see all the good in his life that God has laid out for him and pray that he comes back to me and...
Replies
9
Views
77
  • Locked
Prayer for Strength, To Overcome Troubles and Burdens: Father, You set Yourself in opposition to the self-righteous and arrogant, but You give grace constantly to the unassuming. I surrender myself for that reason to You Lord, Father God. In the name of Jesus, I refuse to give in to the devil...
Replies
3
Views
113
  • Locked
Lord Jesus, I come before Thee, just as I am, I am sorry for my sins, I repent of my sins, please forgive me. In Thy Name, I forgive all others for what they have done against me. I renounce Satan, the evil spirits and all their works. I give Thee my entire self, Lord Jesus, I accept Thee as my...
Replies
4
Views
45
  • Locked
Dear holy spirit, I love thee and adore thee. I do not have anyone else other than you. I humbly plead to you to enter me, my home, my workplace and wherever I go and bless me that I may be a blessing to others and do only what pleases God. Please guide me to reach God. Please teach me...
Replies
3
Views
86
  • Locked
Lord, Please don't have me be in trouble with my work or with my boss. Please have my work and actions keep my boss happy and for him to keep providing me with referrals. I've been having a lot of anxiety recently because I feel as though I did something wrong. Please ease my anxiety and have my...
Replies
3
Views
76
  • Locked
Please Lord help my son ###. He is a recovering addict. I am placing him in your Hands because I know that you are there for him. I know that it is your Will be done and not mine. ### is having such a struggle with anxiety and depression and his recovery. Please let your Peace be with him and...
Replies
8
Views
94
  • Locked
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
3
Views
238
  • Locked
URGENT: THE EVIL THAT IS AROUND ### IS PULLING AT HIM HARD RIGHT NOW. PLEASE JOIN WITH ME IN PRAYER THAT THE EVIL IS REMOVED, HIS EYES OPENED AND HITS THE FLOOR ON HIS KNEES, FLAT ON HIS FACE WITH NOWHERE TO LOOK BUT UP. THE HARDER I PRAY THE HARDER THE ENEMY ATTACKS HIM. PRAY FOR WARRING ANGELS...
Replies
10
Views
68
Back
Top Bottom