2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
God, Please please open the lines of communication between us. I miss him sooo much. Please Father soften his heart towards me so that he calls and wants to see me. Unite us my Lord. Thank You Lord. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
131
  • Locked
First off I want to say that God has been good to me, and has provided me blessings as well as supplied my needs. I'm asking for prayer now because I am stressed out, angry, mad, bitter, and have much rage in me right now. I feel this way because I am still struggling, going through hard times...
Replies
8
Views
80
  • Locked
Please pray for my marriage, it's not going well. I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
127
  • Locked
Please pray for my boyfriend ### and I to reconcile soon. I have been battling depression and he has been finding it extremely stressful. I had only been concentrating on how genuinely difficult it had been for me and how amazing his support and love has been the last few months. He has only...
Replies
6
Views
180
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father God Father of our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ. I thank you Dear Father for everything I have. Please be with my daughter ### and help her in her life. She is into some new age chakra stuff. Lord rebuke all of those false teachings. Please help me help her not to stray...
Replies
7
Views
112
  • Locked
Dear Lord you are AWESOME. I went into my prayer closet with a bible. As I sit there in the dark and pray I laid the bible down and opened it. When I came from my prayer closet I looked at where it was opened. Lord you spoke to me in a mighty way when I saw Psalm 59 right there in front of my...
Replies
6
Views
56
  • Locked
Dear God, Please I God help me to find Job Here where I live soon please I am afraid, God please. Help me God, to find this Job that is in the desires of my heart, please don't let unemployment be an obstacle in my private life, please don't let my necessity be an opportunity for people to...
Replies
10
Views
95
  • Locked
Someone from my church is in a position where they may become homeless. I have an extra bedroom in my house but I do not know this person well. I have allowed other people to stay with me in the past and all of them left on negative terms (many of them lied to me and stole from me). I need God's...
Replies
14
Views
123
  • Locked
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this. It's understandable to feel hurt after experiencing pain in relationships. Remember, it's important to take time for yourself to heal and reflect on what you truly need and deserve in a relationship. Surround yourself with supportive friends and...
Replies
7
Views
144
  • Locked
Please dear lord please protect me that I won't get into trouble for going into work tomorrow to learn training. Please pray for ### and ###'s relationship to get better. Please a need big prayers. Thanks and God bless you.
Replies
9
Views
107
Back
Top Bottom