2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
```html I Ask You Lord To Give ### Strength Show Her Guidance & Opportunity In Her Life Bring Her Family & People To Help Her Teach Her That You Have Not Abandoned Her Please Give Her Hope & Understanding I Ask You Lord To Give ### Confidence Show Her Love & Support Very Soon In Her Life Bring...
Replies
11
Views
58
  • Locked
Dear God, Please let my family get financially blessed so I can get a new phone with unlimited talk, text, and web. Lord I pray that I will get a new, nice French teacher. Jesus I pray that ### will get saved. In Jesus Name Amen
Replies
8
Views
39
  • Locked
I have a court hearing next week on the 12th of Dec at 2:30 to petition the court to send ### and I for three months of counseling. My lawyer said we only have a 25% chance that they will rule in our favor. I am fasting, like Esther, that God might show favor to me in the court petition. This is...
Replies
9
Views
172
  • Locked
Dear God, Please help ### and ### get along. Lord help them solve their unresolved issues. Lord help ### as he deals with homosexuality help him overcome it. Jesus please help ### and comfort her. Lord I rebuke the angry spirit off of her mom. Jesus please show ### the right guy. Jesus please...
Replies
7
Views
50
  • Locked
thanks for your prayers. God has indeed answered with a miracle. What I thought was lost with my project He has restored with a wonderful alternative according to His plan Praise God
Replies
7
Views
57
  • Locked
BLESS THOSE SEEKING PRAYER AND GUIDANCE ON THIS SIGHT, MAY THEY FEEL THE LORD'S PRESENCE OVER THEIR LIVES AND KNOW THAT THE DEVIL IS DEFEATED, SATAN IS A LIAR, NO MATTER WHAT YOUR SITUATION KEEP THE FAITH AND PRAY, PRAY, PRAY, PRAYER CHANGES THINGS, WHEN PRAYERS GO UP BLESSINGS COME DOWN, AND...
Replies
6
Views
31
  • Locked
Thank you Jesus for this day, please bless ### WITH a peaceful night's rest, ### give thanks especially during this difficult time knowing that ### BLESSING IS JUST AROUND the corner, the severity of this RAGING STORM tells ### that SATAN IS trying to deceive ### in believing that the Lord has...
Replies
8
Views
46
  • Locked
Lord Jesus, I pray that my husband pays our light bill and that our lights will be reconnected. I pray that he will manage his money effectively and will not be side tracked by satan. I pray that he will not subcumb to his fleshly desires and that he will take care of all of his responsibilities.
Replies
10
Views
74
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for blessings on a boyfriend, in-laws, and their horse race activities throughout the week. Request for personal blessings to provide a good Christmas for children and financial assistance to pay off Christmas layaway.
Replies
8
Views
61
  • Locked
I've been injured in military bootcamp, and have been out of training for ### weeks to heal. The doctors now tell me I have ### weeks to get up and running - literally - or I could and most likely be discharged. I've wanted to join the military for as long as I can remember. Please pray for my...
Replies
9
Views
65
Back
Top Bottom