2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Father please touch my husband ### he is currently in prison bless him with faith-happiness -safety- protection from all danger surrounding him and give him peace over his mind body and soul.. Please I ask of you father bless our marriage protection us from our enemies and destroyer's vanish...
Replies
7
Views
110
  • Locked
The past 4 months for me has been hell, I have lost close friends and a former boyfriend. Every dude I meet now disappoints me, so I just ask God to please bring my ex boyfriend back to me. Nothing is changing, just suffering for me, I get to see married couples, couples that were happy, for the...
Replies
6
Views
62
  • Locked
My ### and I are having trouble resisting temptation and are committing acts which we should not. We would love some prayer as we are trying to fight against it, but the Devil is out to weaken us. Thank you
Replies
10
Views
60
  • Locked
I pray that my Dog Princess would get better but also that I could walk with her like when we first would walk together, she is a huge joy in my life, my best friend, and I really want to be able to spend the deep joyful times that I have had with her in the past now that she is getting older...
Replies
7
Views
57
  • Locked
I have been experiencing heartburn today. Can you pray for healing?
Replies
11
Views
298
  • Locked
My boyfriend & I broke up yesterday, even though it was a mutual decision I'm hurting a lot. He's going through a lot of emotional turmoil at the moment & can't give the relationship, or me, the attention it deserves. He's a recovering addict & also struggles with depression which greatly...
Replies
5
Views
120
  • Locked
God I feel, kinda happy & I just want to thank you! I love you and will always have you in my heart <3
Replies
6
Views
106
  • Locked
Glenn my cousin has stage 4 stomach cancer. We need complete healing he is ###, Thank you ###
Replies
10
Views
157
  • Locked
Hi everyone, My name is ###. I am asking everyone to pray for my father. He was burnt in a fire on Saturday morning. He was burnt on ###% of his body, is in ICU, and had skin graft surgery on Monday to save his life. So I'm asking everyone please pray that he survives this tragedy. His...
Replies
10
Views
93
  • Locked
Asking the prayer warriors on this site to lift up my husband and daughter in prayer for their physical healing, Jesus said on the cross "It is finished" we believe that He took the stripes on His back for our healing, so we stand in faith and receive what has already been taken care of, now we...
Replies
10
Views
164
Back
Top Bottom