Prayer For My Dog ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanathon

Prayer Warrior
I pray that my Dog Princess would get better but also that I could walk with her like when we first would walk together, she is a huge joy in my life, my best friend, and I really want to be able to spend the deep joyful times that I have had with her in the past now that she is getting older. We don't know how much longer she has, it might be awhile anyway, I guess. I'm praying that I could just be a really good friend to her and walk with her and let myself appreciate the stillness and joy of having Princess like when I was first walking with her. AMEN
 
Remember Jesus loves you! He wants to know you better. He is in the fixing business of those who are lonely; have a broken heart; or are at the end of their ropes or even out of rope.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my dog is treated with the utmost care when I take him to the groomer… in Jesus name amen
Replies
16
Views
200
I been trying to keep my dog from hurting and i know the Lord will help me with this worry about my dog please I ask the Lord to just let my dog go to the Lord so he not laying here hurting I not want to put him down I rather have the Lord take him to a better place
Replies
10
Views
171
I have to travel with my dog, and for that, I need to sedate him with pills I bought from the vet. But I also have to find a time when the heat won't harm or even kill him. I'm also nervous about the bus trip. I'm asking God for help on my way there and even more so on my return. On one hand...
Replies
10
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,824
Messages
16,803,854
Members
650,320
Latest member
Weyr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom