Asking the prayer warriors on this site to lift ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayandmitch

Beloved of All
Asking the prayer warriors on this site to lift up my husband and daughter in prayer for their physical healing, Jesus said on the cross "It is finished" we believe that He took the stripes on His back for our healing, so we stand in faith and receive what has already been taken care of, now we wait for the healing to manifest in their bodies, Thank you for praying, may the Lord bless you!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Certainly! Please provide the text you would like to have redacted, and I will ensure that "God" remains first in the text while redacting any sensitive information.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello and thank you to all!! So me and my wife have been together for 13 years and married 9, she was fully submitted in Christ a prayer warrior we have witnessed a lot of ups and downs but through it all Christ has been there every since she landed a job she has a love for around worldly people...
Replies
5
Views
327
God I ask You in Jesus' name please send more faithful prayer warriors to this site. God answer every prayer posted on this site according to Your perfect love, will, and timing for all those involved. Bless Your Children Lord Jesus. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
313
Father God I ask that you bless prayer warriors of this site, who listen to requests carefully and address them in detail in their prayers. Reading their prayers is not only beneficial for those requesting, but also anyone else who is here with a request. We all struggle in this world because we...
Replies
11
Views
334
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,921
Messages
16,804,735
Members
650,392
Latest member
Pialkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom