My ### and I are having trouble resisting temptation and are committing acts which we should not. We would love some prayer as we are trying to fight against it, but the Devil is out to weaken us. Thank you
PLEASE GOD CONVICT MY ### FOR TOUCHING THE CAT, HE HAS WORMS AND WE CAN NOT TREAT HIM RIGHT NOW, PLEASE HELP HER TO RESIST TEMPTATION UNTIL I TREAT HIM AND FEW DAYS AFTER THAT AND GOD PLEASE DESTROY ALL WORMS IN HIM, IN US AND OUR HOME RIGHT NOW, ###
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God
Jeremiah 44:13 – “I will punish those who live in Egypt with the sword, famine and plague, as I punished Jerusalem.”
Extended Explanation of the Verse:
In this verse, God speaks through Jeremiah to warn the remnant of Judah who fled to...
I’m coming up on 4 months sober, the devil and his minions are working overtime to try to get me to slip up. I just need some prayer warriors to help me bind him up in the mighty name of Jesus! I’ve come too far and will not give up.