2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for my family and I, we're encountering financial hardships. Rebuke all the negativity and give us strength to endure all afflictions! AMEN!
Replies
7
Views
56
  • Locked
Please pray for ### as he is not in a good way at the moment. Please pray all evil is rebuked out of his life and his restored back to his close relationship with Jesus, please pray his job is protected and Jesus will work a miracle and save ###'s job and he will get offered a permanent...
Replies
6
Views
108
  • Locked
Please pray for ### I need to bring back my job and start this coming Friday (###,###) please Lord help me. I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
57
  • Locked
I got a call asking if I want to get a ride to church tonight on my birthday. Thanks for praying. Please pray as I am still sad. I am so thankful just need prayer. I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
55
  • Locked
Hopelessnes And Depression Started by ###, Today, 06:43 AM * Page 1 of 2 1 2 NEXT * Reply to this RequestGo to first unread post * 9 replies to this topic * #1 Hopelessnes And Depression: post #1 ### * 1 posts * Posted Today, 06:43 AM *** I am a ### yr old christian man, who needs deliverance...
Replies
5
Views
87
  • Locked
Please join me in praying for my husband. He's had drug and alcohol problems for the last few years now. He was diagnosed with bipolar II in January which was a Godsend at the time because it gave us something to work with, and went some way on explaining why his efforts to quit failed after so...
Replies
8
Views
154
  • Locked
Please pray for healing of my tooth. I have a toothache that is becoming unbearable. I can't concentrate, I get easily agitated. Pray that the infection will stop causing pain and be ineffective. I have a feeling I will need to get it removed.
Replies
8
Views
160
  • Locked
URGENT! The county government is concealing essential truths that WOULD Keep a young one (preschool) SUPERVISED in visits, but because they OPTED TO PROTECT THEIR NAMES, THEY HAVE COVERED UP AND IGNORED THE WELL-BEING, SAFETY, AND PROTECTION OF A YOUNG CHILD! MAY THEY BE PUNISHED HARSHLY FOR...
Replies
7
Views
76
  • Locked
We Need Help Started by ###, Yesterday, 03:10 AM * Page 1 of 2 1 2 NEXT * Reply to this RequestGo to first unread post * 9 replies to this topic * #1 We Need Help: post #1 ### * ### posts * Posted Yesterday, 03:10 AM *** Please pray for healing for me. I have pain in my hands that runs down...
Replies
5
Views
86
  • Locked
Please pray for me and my family. About ### weeks ago I made a commitment to myself and to God to try my hardest to be a good person. I've cut out all the drugs, alcohol, pornography and I've tried my hardest to help my family and do the right thing under all circumstances. It seems since that...
Replies
8
Views
189
Back
Top Bottom