Please pray for healing of my tooth. I have ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkwithgod

Good and Faithful Servant
Please pray for healing of my tooth. I have a toothache that is becoming unbearable. I can't concentrate, I get easily agitated. Pray that the infection will stop causing pain and be ineffective. I have a feeling I will need to get it removed.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray my tooth stops hurting. And unspoken request Thank you LORD you know all the details in your name we ask amen
Replies
12
Views
390
my mom always breaks my heart. I'm heart broken as it is. I wish I had my tooth back. Why do people with autism always so heartless? always lways.
Replies
6
Views
269
Father i pray for the pain meds and antibiotics to work asap . Its going to be Sat and went on Tuesday. I pray that you will deliver me out of this and i realy dont want to lose my tooth but tell the pain to leave my throat is swollen from it JESUS i pray in your name Amen . PRAY FOR ME PLEASE ...
Replies
12
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,856
Messages
16,804,121
Members
650,353
Latest member
Astuirael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom