Please pray for ### and ###. About ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

E507097

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me and my family. About ### weeks ago I made a commitment to myself and to God to try my hardest to be a good person. I've cut out all the drugs, alcohol, pornography and I've tried my hardest to help my family and do the right thing under all circumstances. It seems since that day, everything has gotten progressively worse, becoming unbearable today. It's not fair and I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I help as much as I can and all I get is verbal abuse. I watch as my family falls apart and almost everything I ask for is withheld from me. I don't understand....at all.
 
Sometimes when we fall and then we try to start over the enemy comes back full force and will try every trick in the book to discourage us because he wants us back, please do not give up in doing what you know is the right thing to do, this WILL pass, just keep calling out to the Lord and trust Him for the outcome. He will NEVER let you down! Read Jeremiah 29:11 in your Bible. We speak blessings and peace over you in the name of Jesus!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for woman that dreamt about her diseased baby. In the dream her baby was no longer in the first trimester. Her baby was a taller child. She noticed that the baby, child wasn't resting peacefully. The baby, child was running around. Looking taller. Then she seen vengeance for the...
Replies
12
Views
93
Please pray for/about some unspoken requests in Jesus name Thank you in advance God Bless
Replies
11
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,833
Messages
16,803,932
Members
650,325
Latest member
Otheyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom