2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Lord please heal my ### from his lung illness and grant my ### a job, in Jesus Name amen. Thank You Lord.
Replies
8
Views
119
  • Locked
### having serious kidney problems. drs don't know what is going on. very high vit d levels. feel it may be rare genetic disease. kidney stones right kidney. hydronephrosis and pain left kidney area. looking at further tests and kidney stone removal in upcoming months..also skin and intestinal...
Replies
8
Views
70
  • Locked
Please pray for my niece ### and my Nephew ### who just lost their father through a violent death without unknown reason. Please pray for protection and that they are covered if it's not the will of God, please pray that circumstances are created. Also, please pray that they don't grieve too...
Replies
4
Views
110
  • Locked
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up…get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice.  Be kind and compassionate to one another…
Replies
7
Views
81
  • Locked
Please pray for ### and ### family, things haven't been going so well between ### family members and ### would like everyone to pray for ### to find the love again. Thank you
Replies
10
Views
117
  • Locked
Prayer Warriors, I (###) request your prayers in me getting my family and marriage back with ### and we are reunited as a family soon. I sent ### a text in one last ditch effort to get our family back together. Please pray that he responds in us getting back together. This is my christmas...
Replies
6
Views
43
  • Locked
Please pray for me I just really want to ... Started by ###, Today, 12:45 AM Page 1 of 2 1 2 NEXT Reply to this Request 8 replies to this topic #1 Please pray for me I just really want to ...: post #1 ### 198 posts Female Social Groups: financial-issues-prayer-support Posted Today...
Replies
5
Views
114
  • Locked
Can you guys please pray that I pass my classes. I need to pass these classes in order to graduate. I've been in a junior college for almost 7 years. I believe it's time for me to graduate. I have worked hard.
Replies
5
Views
32
  • Locked
My teacher just told me that I need to score at least a 40% on my final in order to pass and I need so many prayers to make sure that I meet this requirement. I have struggled so much and can't seem to understand math, and I need God to help me so please pray for ###. ### am so scared and it is...
Replies
9
Views
67
  • Locked
Please * ###Pray for my little grandson, ###. He had a rough birth and was oxygen deprived. * Thank you SO much! --- ###
Replies
7
Views
50
Back
Top Bottom