Prayers For My Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

blissandjoy

Humble Servant of All
My teacher just told me that I need to score at least a 40% on my final in order to pass and I need so many prayers to make sure that I meet this requirement. I have struggled so much and can't seem to understand math, and I need God to help me so please pray for ###. ### am so scared and it is crucial for ### to pass this semester. God bless.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, This might just be my final prayer for ### or about any guy in this prayer platform. I have been in here for years praying and hoping to be chosen by a guy that I love deeply, but it always ends up failing in the end. I don’t blame you, Lord for taking them away from me. I believe...
Replies
9
Views
174
Lord, please help me pass all of my final exams and to finish strong!
Replies
9
Views
199
Please pray for me to pass my term report which I just submitted and found out I didn't follow the instructions at all because I was being lazy. Lord grant me mercy and favor in the eye of the examiner. I need a miracle on my term report and my final year research and I believe and trust the...
Replies
8
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,833
Messages
16,803,932
Members
650,325
Latest member
Otheyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom