Prayer Warriors, I (###) request your prayers in me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin12

Humble Servant of All
Prayer Warriors, I (###) request your prayers in me getting my family and marriage back with ### and we are reunited as a family soon. I sent ### a text in one last ditch effort to get our family back together. Please pray that he responds in us getting back together. This is my christmas miracle, amen and thank you all.
 
Father we come before you boldly and asked that you grant your child of God favor in this matter Lord. May your will be done, I ask that every need be supplied; and that every yoke is broken. The only thing you cannot do is fail us Lord. I thank you for your grace and mercy and for your everlasting love on this day and everyday. In Jesus name I pray.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Career Prayer Request: I humbly request prayers for my career. I have been working with ### for the past two years, and I truly desire to continue with the same organization for at least the next five years. There has been significant growth in my career recently; however, in the last quarter...
Replies
5
Views
266
Dear prayer warriors I request for prayers for my ### to be relieved from erectile dysfunction, which seems to be a spiritual problem. Only God can make right what has been interfered with. He has good plans for us. In the Mighty name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
5
Views
253
Dear Prayer Group I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to request your prayers for our community during this challenging time. As we face the reality of rapid population growth on our small island ###, it is truly unimaginable to think about the potential consequences. We are...
Replies
6
Views
415
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,833
Messages
16,803,932
Members
650,325
Latest member
Otheyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom