2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear God, I am thanking You for all the people who pray here. I think things are improving with the worship leader. Thank You for helping me to sing up front on Sunday. Thank You for success. God, I don't know why, but when the worship leader approached me to say hello in the greeting section...
Replies
6
Views
31
  • Locked
Please pray for my son ###. He dated his childhood sweetheart for 10 years and left her for another girl. This new girlfriend plays with Ouija boards and goes to fortune tellers. Since meeting her, his behaviour is out of character. He got piercings and lots of tattoos at ### years old. He moved...
Replies
8
Views
41
  • Locked
When I see ### tomorrow, I pray she will be so obviously really pleased to see me and be with me far far far more than any one else, I pray she would be honest to me about her feelings to me.. I pray she would ask me to come round her place for dinner before Christmas and invite me to spend...
Replies
7
Views
130
  • Locked
Thank you for watching over me today at work, things are still very strained but I went about my work, remained to myself and continually prayed and called upon you throughout the day, I am still medicated, nerve meds for both DAY and nighttime use, I really am concerned about the toll this...
Replies
6
Views
39
  • Locked
please pray for ###. ### suffer with chronic fatigue and would love to be healed. also please pray for ### brother. ### Mum died in October and ### is finding it very difficult.
Replies
9
Views
50
  • Locked
Saints, please pray Jesus heals both of our dogs. Diarrhea, vomiting blood...so sad! Best family dog anyone could ever ask for! Kids also are heartbroken. Provide wisdom, Lord God, in best ways to care for these family pets. Lord God to heal them asap. Thank you for praying! Amen!
Replies
8
Views
49
  • Locked
Under demon attacks. And I'm not sleeping now the dark is too hard to beat, And I'm not keeping now the strength I need to push me, Please pray to erect a hedge of protection around me.
Replies
10
Views
53
  • Locked
Please pray that I will have a wonderful time at this Bible study tonight with everyone and the enemy would not enter this group or his forces to start division and fights. Pray the Holy Spirit would protect this house group in Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
8
Views
59
  • Locked
Would you please pray on behalf of my husband & I? We live in the South and in the next few days we are facing a forecasted major winter storm with the temperatures in the 30s & 20s (one day even dropping to 11!) , freezing rain and a possibility of losing power due to fallen ice-covered trees...
Replies
8
Views
68
  • Locked
By ###, ### posts, Social Groups: financial-issues-prayer-support prayer-responses * Posted Today, ###:### AM *** Please pray for my baby brother ###. He is has a drug problem that now is affecting his thought process and his way of speaking with people. It is to the point that his family is...
Replies
8
Views
92
Back
Top Bottom