2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for me, my wife ###, and me. We were in divorce court in Nov and it will continue Feb 10th. May God use this time to soften my wife's heart and restore our marriage of 30 years ###
Replies
11
Views
82
  • Locked
Bless all laundry workers who work so hard to get the blankets clean but some of the blankets get so soiled and dark that even with a lot of clorox and tide will not get off the stains. Please Jesus give them patience and love with what they are doing. Save them please also all the beauty shop...
Replies
8
Views
52
  • Locked
Please pray for me. Break and return all evil to demonic senders.
Replies
9
Views
89
  • Locked
Dear brothers and sisters, today I realized that my Lord has forgiven your sins, but I have not forgiven myself. There are feelings of guilt, inferiority and negativity in me. Let us pray these things to be canceled and God's grace and blessing ### in my life instead of guilt, negativity and...
Replies
9
Views
52
  • Locked
Dear God, we pray for all plumbers to be men and women of God. To fix well the kitchen sinks that leak so much water and cannot stop. Please Jesus save the souls of all electricians too. They need the touch of Jesus today so they will not get electrocuted or have some problems with their family...
Replies
8
Views
74
  • Locked
I am praying that women of God will rise up and get on to serving God as missionaries, as Bible teachers, as Sunday school teachers and there are many talented women that God wants to use. Dear Jesus, please, raise more women of God and full of prayer to have a heart for the homeless, for the...
Replies
6
Views
39
?
  • Locked
My toilet ran over to the point where there was a literal flood on the bathroom floor and even onto the hall. ### is plunging and plunging now. I still think the water is coming up too high when you flush. Please pray I am wrong and that whatever was clogging that bowl is finally gone. Also...
Replies
16
Views
90
  • Locked
Please make this woman A take her name from my post address in Jesus' name. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
35
  • Locked
Can you guys please pray that I pass my classes. I need to pass these classes in order to graduate. I've been in a junior college for almost 7 years. I believe it's time for me to graduate. I have worked hard.
Replies
12
Views
164
Back
Top Bottom