2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I will have what I say. Life and death are in the power of the tongue. Therefore I speak life. I will be delivered. The enemy will be crushed at every attack. I am strong in the Lord and His might. Please erect a strong hedge of protection around me. These forces are so vile and evil, liking to...
Replies
10
Views
68
  • Locked
I pray that ### cannot bully me any more, and that I triumph. amen
Replies
12
Views
77
  • Locked
Please help ### at work. ### is tired, depressed, and needs to unload the truck to come home and have dinner. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
130
  • Locked
Thank you all for your prayers. I have two doctors appointments tomorrow. I am asking for prayers that they go well. I pray that I only get good and happy and reassuring news. I pray that I get answers, happy and reassuring and good ones. Please, I pray that nothing scary shows up on any scans...
Replies
11
Views
66
  • Locked
it is my intention to work overseas. I live in the ### and have recently completed my degree. Please pray for God to send me an office or teaching job overseas. Thank you and God bless.
Replies
10
Views
83
  • Locked
Please please please pray that me and my dad stop arguing he's ### and has just been diagnosed with prostate cancer please pray for his healing. We are living together and have been for ### years and we are together constantly we have so many disagreement and what makes it worse is. I'm trying...
Replies
11
Views
71
  • Locked
God, I (###) just made a one last ditch effort in getting my family and marriage back with ###. I pray that it works in my favor and that we are reunited as a family with our 2 sons soon, amen.
Replies
11
Views
250
  • Locked
I pray that I would not remain stuck in life where I am spiritually, financially or the same medical problems. I pray to have spiritual impact on people around me especially the lost. I pray that I will be married to a man who loves God. I pray that I would be able to care for myself and give...
Replies
13
Views
74
  • Locked
Please pray my family would be unified in Christ. That my ### and my ### would be forgiving of each other and build a loving relationship in Christ Jesus. That there would be peace in our home and family. Thank you
Replies
12
Views
66
  • Locked
Good afternoon everyone, I need your prayers. I'm having a really hard time at this time of year. I have an unusual story. I was taken from my family from Italy when I was 5 and came to the States. I don't speak fluent Italian, nor do I have the means to fly back and forth to go visit. I have...
Replies
9
Views
62
Back
Top Bottom