I will have what I say. Life and death ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I will have what I say. Life and death are in the power of the tongue. Therefore I speak life. I will be delivered. The enemy will be crushed at every attack. I am strong in the Lord and His might. Please erect a strong hedge of protection around me. These forces are so vile and evil, liking to deal their hits. Have the Lord arise and scatter the enemy.
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
I will have what I say. Life and death are in the power of the tongue. Therefore I speak life. I will be delivered. The enemy will be crushed at every attack. I am strong in The Lord and His might. Please erect a strong hedge of protection around me. These forces are so vile and evil, liking to...
Replies
5
Views
55
  • Locked
I will have what I say. Life and death are in the power of the tongue. The Lord's strongest protection and light surround me. I shall be Raptured at the sounds of the trumpets. I will rest in His embrace without fear of evil. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
67
In Jesus' name I will have what I need and want in Jesus' name I pray. Amen. I will seek God out more every day and the word of God will work for me as I believe in it. And I will have wisdom, understanding, strength, peace, self-control, the Holy Spirit, good change, and a good personality and...
Replies
4
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,250
Messages
16,797,476
Members
649,802
Latest member
Drimarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom