Netta
Humble Servant of All
In Jesus' name I will have what I need and want in Jesus' name I pray. Amen. I will seek God out more every day and the word of God will work for me as I believe in it.
And I will have wisdom, understanding, strength, peace, self-control, the Holy Spirit, good change, and a good personality and a sweetness to me that only God can put in me, and peace of mind and peace at mind.
And I shall have a slim body, toned, strong, and beautiful, with perfect skin without spots and wrinkles and without big pores and all scars on my face and body and back disappear and all acne and redness disappears and I will have soft moisturized skin now in Jesus' name.
And all loose skin tightened and all fat that sticks out will melt away like nothing ever happened to cause my body to change and I will be smaller in size but not too small and feeling right that way, in a slim way but still strong and not fragile and not sickly and not feeling like everything is bigger than me unless I have the right feeling about it from God because big things seem amazing sometimes, like big as God.
And I will be beautifully sculpted and fixed by God inside emotionally, spiritually, and physically with my looks and so cute and sexy.
I will have a beautiful jawline and all the double chin will disappear in Jesus' name. I shall have all these things now I pray. Amen.
And right now I receive my healing in my mind mentally, psychologically, and physically and spiritually and emotionally fixed to the best and I will look nice and will have good health all the rest of the days of my life and I will not stink really bad at all and I will be really clean.
And I shall have the ability to do anything and am able to set my mind to anything I need to do and want to do and what God wants me to do and I will have great motivation to do those things.
I will have all this in Jesus' name right now and forever without the life of sin that I have had before.
A truly new me inside and out with way better smartness and understanding and knowledge coming from God, much better than it was before.
In Jesus' name by the power of the Blood of Jesus I will be set free from the bad things and I will have what I ask for in Jesus' name. I pray. Amen.
And I will have wisdom, understanding, strength, peace, self-control, the Holy Spirit, good change, and a good personality and a sweetness to me that only God can put in me, and peace of mind and peace at mind.
And I shall have a slim body, toned, strong, and beautiful, with perfect skin without spots and wrinkles and without big pores and all scars on my face and body and back disappear and all acne and redness disappears and I will have soft moisturized skin now in Jesus' name.
And all loose skin tightened and all fat that sticks out will melt away like nothing ever happened to cause my body to change and I will be smaller in size but not too small and feeling right that way, in a slim way but still strong and not fragile and not sickly and not feeling like everything is bigger than me unless I have the right feeling about it from God because big things seem amazing sometimes, like big as God.
And I will be beautifully sculpted and fixed by God inside emotionally, spiritually, and physically with my looks and so cute and sexy.
I will have a beautiful jawline and all the double chin will disappear in Jesus' name. I shall have all these things now I pray. Amen.
And right now I receive my healing in my mind mentally, psychologically, and physically and spiritually and emotionally fixed to the best and I will look nice and will have good health all the rest of the days of my life and I will not stink really bad at all and I will be really clean.
And I shall have the ability to do anything and am able to set my mind to anything I need to do and want to do and what God wants me to do and I will have great motivation to do those things.
I will have all this in Jesus' name right now and forever without the life of sin that I have had before.
A truly new me inside and out with way better smartness and understanding and knowledge coming from God, much better than it was before.
In Jesus' name by the power of the Blood of Jesus I will be set free from the bad things and I will have what I ask for in Jesus' name. I pray. Amen.
