2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Jesus please help ### at work ### is tired and depressed and needs to unload the truck to be able to come home and dibner.amen
Replies
7
Views
162
  • Locked
May every unhappy soul have a fullness of life in Jesus.. May happiness and prosperity cling them in joy Amen :D
Replies
12
Views
65
  • Locked
```html Lord I Ask That You Continue To Bring ### Inspiration Help Her To See That You Are Always There & You Are At Work Bring Her Peace & Understanding In Her Heart & Soul Give Her Strength To Trust In You To Bring Her Back To Happiness Show Her The Lessons You Are Wanting Her to Learn Take...
Replies
8
Views
57
  • Locked
My close comrades ###, ###, ###, ###, ###; God please call them as you called me unto you I your family Lord
Replies
7
Views
117
  • Locked
I pray that someone steps in and prevents ### and ### from being made bankrupt and homeless, I pray it with all my heart, what has been done to these good honest folk is pure wickedness, they would give their shirts to help someone in need and they have been ruined. I ask in Jesus' Name that...
Replies
8
Views
66
  • Locked
Lord, help me to gain strength in my battles. Please help me to open my heart so I may find you, and know you are with me in these troubled times. I ask for forgiveness for my sins and seek your mercy and grace. Please watch over my family and all who are in need of your help and guidance. In...
Replies
10
Views
200
  • Locked
Pray for God's love and light to surround and protect me.
Replies
9
Views
57
  • Locked
I pray for ### and ###, that God steps in and saves them from this dire injustice. In Jesus Name, amen
Replies
6
Views
48
  • Locked
LORD, I NEED YOU NOW..PLEASE I ASK THAT YOU GIVE ME MORE STRENGTH THAT I NEED TO DEAL WITH THE PROBLEMS IN MY LIFE LORD. I FEEL LIKE I DONT HAVE ANYONE AT MY SIDE I FEEL LIKE I AM DROWING IN MY TEARS NOW LORD, PLEASE I NEED YOU. GIVE ME DIRECTION AND PEACE LORD I NEED IT I REALLY DO. IN JESUS...
Replies
11
Views
75
  • Locked
This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.
Replies
9
Views
59
Back
Top Bottom