For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetangel

Account Closed
```html
Lord I Ask That You Continue To Bring ### Inspiration​
Help Her To See That You Are Always There & You Are At Work​
Bring Her Peace & Understanding In Her Heart & Soul​
Give Her Strength To Trust In You To Bring Her Back To Happiness​
Show Her The Lessons You Are Wanting Her to Learn​
Take Away Her Fears & Uncertainties That She May Be Feeling​
​
Lord I Ask That You Continue to Give ### Confidence​
Help Her To See Your Guidance In This Very Hard Situation​
Bring Her Love & Joy In Your Amazing Words & Ways​
Give Her Hope & Continued Faith In Her Heart's Desires​
Show Her You Are Working In Her Life At All Times​
Take Away Her All The Pain She May Be Feeling Deep Inside​
​
Lord I Asked For A Way To Get Through What I Am Facing​
You Answered With So Much & ### Is One Of The People I Needed​
You Brought So Many To Me & She Is One Of The Special Ones​
I Pray That You Answer All Her Prayers & Bring The Man She Loves Back​
Lord You Have Done So Much For Me I Know You Can For ###​
### The Lord Is Asking Me To Tell You "Soon My Child! Just Trust In Me"​
Many Blessings To You & Thank You For All Your Prayers!​
​
By: ###​
```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please read this whole post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will heal my cat ### and give her a full recovery. We recently found she has a ### and ###. There is no treatment, we can only make her as comfortable and as happy as we can. She has quit eating normal food and is having...
Replies
10
Views
185
Lord Jesus please heal ### whatever pain she is feeling inside her. May your healing hands touch her. Please take away her anxiety and depression she was a mild stroke survivor. I praise and honor you Lord for healing her from that. Today I ask for your help again about her well being. May you...
Replies
12
Views
205
Praise God, He rejoined my significant other, and I and broke the silence after three weeks of the enemy’s interference trying to separate what God has joined together, and I declare in the name of Jesus Christ what God has joined together between she and I in spirit, let no one separate in the...
Replies
10
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,884
Messages
16,804,341
Members
650,366
Latest member
Karuataruordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom