2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for my friend ### and his family. Pray that our loving, compassionate Lord Jesus wraps his arms around this family, leads them to salvation and meets their physical and emotional needs. These kids need Christ, for without a faith life in our living God, it's like the kids will be set...
Replies
7
Views
102
  • Locked
Need peace at home. Have been stressed. Bring positive loving energy, expel all evil powers.
Replies
7
Views
96
  • Locked
Please provide, Lord Jesus, clear thinking and renewed energy for my ### year old. Help her Lord God be the vibrant, decisive, enthusiastic girl you created her to be. Let her enthusiasm be contagious! Thank you Father God for providing all the resources we need to do your will. Amen and amen.
Replies
6
Views
78
  • Locked
Please pray for my ### who wants a divorce. It's almost over...... The lawyers have a separation agreement drafted and it's ready to be signed. I pray that The Lord touches and heals my ### so that she changes her mind. We have 2 small children ages ### and ###. My ### has been confused and...
Replies
9
Views
79
  • Locked
Please say a prayer. I've woke with a headache I can't get rid of. My ### yr old granddaughter is on my last nerve. I'm depressed. My husband will be off tomorrow and Friday trying to spend money we don't have. I have only a few days to pay my taxes and other bills and have no money to pay them...
Replies
8
Views
153
  • Locked
I have a lot of fears in my life. The fears in my life control me. Please pray for me that God free me of all fears in my life.
Replies
7
Views
57
  • Locked
Lord please bring my job back please I need your help I only have limited time in this foreign country I need to get my back and start this coming Friday I am asking this in the name of Jesus Christ your son please help me. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
87
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father, please show me Your will, reveal Your plan in this current situation. I do not know what to do or where to turn... Please guide me, Lord!
Replies
5
Views
90
  • Locked
I believe in God! Amen
Replies
5
Views
121
Back
Top Bottom