2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I love the Lord and all that He does for me daily. I am Bless and thankful for it. As I go through my day the devil is always lurking. I am asking God to save me and keep me strong. Something always comes up bills, accidents, and unexpected turnarounds. My finances are in trouble I need a...
Replies
9
Views
145
  • Locked
Need continued peace. That the Lord would rebuke all evil against me. Cover me and closest family with blood of Jesus.
Replies
10
Views
121
  • Locked
Lord please help me bring back my job and please make a way for me start back this coming Friday (###,###) I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
123
  • Locked
Father please bring your mercy and favor and move every mountain in our way. We am the head not the tail (Deut.28:13) We have favor with God and with Man (Luke 2:52) Bless us and surround me as a shield (Ps. 5:12) In your favor is life (Ps. 30:5) Because of your favor the enemy will not triumph...
Replies
11
Views
155
  • Locked
Please pray ### and ### continue to rise bullishly. Let it rise back over ###/oz
Replies
7
Views
46
  • Locked
giving my problems to God. Want ### not responsible for any bills due to house. Asking God to have ### to sell, pay all bills and move. Asking mom be released from suffering and dad to make comeback. ### daughter to be ok and pregnancy to go well. Pray ### and son keep communicating. Pray my son...
Replies
8
Views
58
  • Locked
Abba, You have chosen me, shown me and equipped me to fulfil Your Promise, You did not choose ### or even ###, You chose me, Abba, I may be small, I may not even have a job, but You are with me in this! Whom shall I fear? Lord, everything is so small when seen in this perspective and I know You...
Replies
8
Views
102
  • Locked
Today is a very bad day with my fibromyalgia, migraine, allergies and fatigue. Please pray that I feel better soon and for healing. Thank you
Replies
11
Views
76
  • Locked
Lord, please show mercy on me and the kids. Please make a way for ### to visit. I pray he answers me re visiting w kindness and willingness to work things out. Lord please complete my family. I need their father to help me Lord. Please....Lord please let him visit the kids before Christmas...
Replies
8
Views
87
  • Locked
Begging for prayer for my daughter, ###, currently in the ER. She has Sickle Cell and a bad stomach condition. Please God heal her right now. Please
Replies
12
Views
95
Back
Top Bottom