2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

B
  • Locked
I'm asking for prayer for my ### year old son. He has several disorders, ADHD, ODD, OCD and has a hard time with school work and getting along with others. I want the best for my son and want him to go far in life... I pray that the relationship between him and his father also improves, my son...
Replies
8
Views
57
  • Locked
RESTORATION of RELATIONSHIP Would you please pray for a dear friend I terribly miss with a heavy broken heart; may he miss me so much that he phones me! May God place in his heart positive thoughts and feelings towards me and revive good memories! May God restore our friendship by re-opening...
Replies
8
Views
73
  • Locked
Tomorrow, I will go through a surgery in my mouth. Please, pray for me that: - it seems to be quick - the Lord guides the surgeon hand and mind - there won't be any problems of any sort - there is a very good recovery. GOD BLESS!
Replies
7
Views
50
  • Locked
I come to you today on bended knees to ask for prayers for my ###, she is fighting for her life, she was wronged by many people and today she is nearing the end of her trial. She needs prayers and I ask God to be with her today, hold her in His arms and to help this trial end in her favor so she...
Replies
9
Views
56
  • Locked
God I want to die! God forgive me! God help me!
Replies
8
Views
53
  • Locked
Lord, it's the holidays and it just seems like everyone I know is in a funk or a rut, including myself. I pray that you will lift us up and give us hope and healing. You know all the situations and circumstances. Thank you for all that you do!
Replies
8
Views
58
  • Locked
Dear my brothers and sisters in CHRIST Please pray for my husband he is suffering with skin problem he is allergic to almost everything. He can't use leather and metals except gold, his leg is in worst condition because of using sandals. Please pray for him to get a complete healing through OUR...
Replies
6
Views
40
  • Locked
Hello everyone, the enemy is attacking my relationship. My boyfriend told me yesterday that I should find someone who makes me happy. Thing is he makes me happy. God recently showed me that I am a complainer and a nagger. Not cute at all. I allowed past issues to stick with me and corrupt my...
Replies
7
Views
99
  • Locked
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST FOR ### ### IS MY ### ###..### ### ###'S ### JUST RECENTLY LEARNED HE HAS STAGE 4 CANCER.. PLEASE PUT HIM ON YOUR PRAYER CHAINS
Replies
7
Views
106
  • Locked
But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,
Replies
6
Views
39
Back
Top Bottom