2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Lord, although there is a big part of my life that I have to be patient for your timing you have given me such bigger blessings in the rest of my life! I pray that you will reunite us at Christmas! I'll never give up or stop fighting for the one I love! Lord, I thank you so much for this year I...
Replies
10
Views
119
  • Locked
Please pray for my dad who is recovering from open heart surgery he had 3 weeks ago. He is feeling very depressed and like giving up. Please pray that Jesus would strengthen him and that he would be whole and healthy.
Replies
8
Views
137
  • Locked
Please pray for ### and ###. We are both depressed. Please pray for breakthrough. Please pray for our depressions.
Replies
12
Views
130
  • Locked
Lord, I am not worried I'm leaving it in your hands but please just let him contact me about this situation and decision he is making. Please Lord protect him from this and make him strong enough to say "I've thought about it and I can't have any distractions" Let him hear me through you saying...
Replies
5
Views
47
  • Locked
I need help with my car - it's completely gone - will have to get another one. Have no money or job. Please send help today. Thank you
Replies
7
Views
87
  • Locked
Please pray to stop all devil's attack against ###. He would shower ### with his protection and blood covering. Let his shalom shine forth and awesome favor as well.
Replies
7
Views
111
  • Locked
Dear Prayer Warriors, please pray that my mind may be at peace and my heart comforted towards ###; may he be open to communication and commitment decision-making toward me. May God grant us to be reunited. Trusting You Lord and giving you thanks! May God bless you, Dear Intercessors!
Replies
8
Views
58
  • Locked
God is so good when all against you try Jesus
Replies
10
Views
71
  • Locked
Abba thank You in advance for bringing ### with me, thank You for even though I do not know this by sight, I know by Faith that ### is not pregnant, Abba, thank You for boosting me up and reminding me that Your Promise WILL come to pass, thank You Father for setting ### as far from ### as the...
Replies
9
Views
152
  • Locked
Lord I am thanking you for my victory in my situation because without him I would be lost today I am thankful because I put the devil to flight. Please pray for me and my family that we will be able to stand no matter what the enemy tries to do to us. I am so bless to have three wonderful kids a...
Replies
8
Views
54
Back
Top Bottom