Testimony
Servant of All
Abba thank You in advance for bringing ### with me, thank You for even though I do not know this by sight, I know by Faith that ### is not pregnant, Abba, thank You for boosting me up and reminding me that Your Promise WILL come to pass, thank You Father for setting ### as far from ### as the east is from the west, Lord, shine Your Light, bring the tempest and wash away what is built on sand, let there only stand what is established and founded on The Rock... Abba, chase ### day and night, show her Your Greatness, melt the snow and speak to her Abba, release her from all evil that ### has brought into her life, and in Jesus' Holy name I declare and believe that she is not pregnant and that she is not with him anymore, in Jesus' Holy name I declare and receive ### back in my arms, in His Holy name, Amen
